Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A mini-editorial

I don't do much editorializing on this blog, but I have to say, this is stupid:

http://www.mccookgazette.com/story/1109870.html

Brosius said Malleck told him it was "the most hair-raising experience" of his life. Malleck said the situation went from bad to worse. "First I had two people in trouble -- the pilot and mechanic in the plane," he said. "Then we added the driver and the two men in the pickup, and I had five people in potential trouble."


Yeah, no kidding! I like the way he makes it sound like the bad situation was done to him, rather than by him.

He goes on to say that he got the idea from seeing a TV news report about someone else doing the same thing.

In my opinion, he should have seen a news report about someone doing the same thing, and being prosecuted for it. That is the message that should be sent: the FAA will not tolerate this kind of stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment