Friday, April 06, 2007

This is so far past ridiculous that I don't even have a word for it...

Can you believe that I am still working on this??

After burning will north of 200 sheets of paper, days of barely repressed (that's being generous) anger and rage, tech support calls to people even more prickly than me (yes, "Betty" at TurboTax, I'm talking about you), I have finally reached my limit. If it ain't right, the brainiacs at the IRS will just have to figure it out.

I've tried to account for CPA buffoonery in past years returns, I've had to wrestle TurboTax to the ground to remove a bogus penalty & interest entry that it made on my behalf (with no help from Betty, I might add), and I've just about had it with my lame-ass PC hardware and printer. Especially the printer, which decided to crap out with only a few pages left to print of what had damn well better be the final version.

I will not be doing this again next year.

If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment