Tuesday, June 03, 2008

New PapaGolf Cards

I made (or participated in the making of, anyway) some business cards a couple of years ago to "advertise" the blog. I've given them all out, and while I very much doubt that anyone I ever gave one to actually visited the site, I want to make some more. If nothing else, it gives me an excuse to carry a picture of the airplane in my wallet to show to curious people. Eyebrows seem to raise uncontrollably when I have a wallet size picture of my airplane with me, but none of my family. Business cards don't seem to have the same effect.

"A business card? For me? Can I keep it?"

"Well, of course you can."

So, as with the periodic changes to the blog banner photo (which is overdue for a change, now that I think about it), I wanted to use a different picture for the next batch.

What say you to this:



And before you say it, yes, I am fully aware that it is possible for people to think that the attractive Spokesperson modeling the plane may be confused with being The Dave Gamble rather than the co-pilot, but I think it's a risk worth taking. She might not, of course, what with having gotten the lesser end of the bargain, but such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment